Thursday 5 February 2015

Thursday 5 th

Today I have done nothing much again. I did manage to get yesterday's and today's washing dry outside which was a bonus.
I have 3 brothers, all younger than me. The eldest lives in Newzealnd the middle one lives in Thorpe and the youngest in Staffordshire. They are all married,and I got an email from Nz this morning saying that my sister in law has just had her second ( new knee) operation. My brother says it went well. She is much younger than me and my knees are in fantastic shape, it must be all the excersise I get, so if any 70 plus are reading this,keep on moving. Use it or loose it. Hopefully I will have something more interesting to write about tomorrow. We are shopping in the morning, H is cycling with son in law in the morning so if I go out I will be on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment