Sunday 22 February 2015

22nd

I had toast for breakfast with a large mug of tea. Soon after we had a coffee. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. H said we would go out on our bikes at 10 am so we got ready, he took our mountain bikes from the garage and we rode to Reepham along Marriotts way. ( and home again) . It was very muddy in places and with today's rain we won't be using the track any more this week. We had cheese and beetroot sandwiches with tomatoes, celery and cucumber for lunch with a coffee and later we had a slice of cake with a cup of tea. I went out into the garden for around an hour to do a bit more clearing up but came in when my hands were frozen, bringing the washing in with me ( dry ) H put the bikes away and soon after it began to rain. We rode 18 miles and I enjoyed it. For dinner we had pork with mashed potato,cabbage,broccoli and gravy. For pudding H had the crumble that our sister in law gave him to bring home last night but I had to make custard to go with it, I had a bowl of ice cream. We had a glass of wine and a can of coke and now I am going to watch " country file". I also made a loaf of bread today which has come out nice, I added some sunflower and pumpkin seeds to it and it tastes quite nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment