Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tuesday 3 rd

When I went to bed last night I peeped out of the window and everywhere was white, we had had a nice layer of snow. It was still there this morning but it had frozen hard, so H thought it would be fun to ride to Aylsham along Marriots way. We had a leisurely breakfast and a little later a coffee before he took our bikes from the garage, wiped them over and added a little oil. We set off only to find the roads still like glass but the track horribly muddy.We carried on along the track for 21 miles but gave up and did the rest of the ride on the road.( total 29.3 miles ). It also rained twice which didn't help. I was mud from head to foot ( I hope it's good for my complection ) . After a quick shower we went to the chicken farm for eggs. We then just sat about all afternoon watching T V. I was too worn out to do much else. We had jacket potato, salmon, peas, sweetcorn and bread and butter for dinner with a glass of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment