Saturday 7 February 2015

Saturday

We said last night that we would have a lie in this morning but we were still up at 6 am. I was awake at 5 and was fed up with laying there. I put on a load of washing, we had our breakfast and H got our mountain bikes out of the garage. We had a coffee while we watched a bit of news and then got ready to go for a bike ride. We rode 25 miles, we started off in drizzle but it soon dried out and the ride wasn't too bad. Our daughter, son in law, Grandaughter and one of her friends all passed us ( in there car ) so there was a lot of shouting and laughter. When we got home we had a shower and lunch ( cheese and biscuits with gherkins and pickled onions ). I made a loaf of bread and then for dinner tonight I made a very nice sausage and onion patty with 2 hard boiled eggs inside. It was really tasty. I just added green veg. No 1 son rang this afternoon he and his wife are both well. Our youngest Grandaughter will soon be 12 and she is counting down the days. She has given me a list of things to choose from of what she would like for her birthday. I told her I hope I can find them all in the pound shop. H is going out again tomorrow with our son in law, I think they are riding about 50 miles. H has already ridden 151 miles this week without what he has done on his rollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment