Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wednesday 25th

This morning I managed to stay in bed till 6.30 and then I had my breakfast and put on a load of washing. When it was done I hung it out and we had a coffee.H then gave my bike frame a second coat of paint and also sorted out his bike for the weekend. I used my mountain bike to cycle to the shops where I bought a tele' magazine and a couple of packets of crisps for our lunch. When I got home I went straight into the garden to do more clearing up, I trimmed all round the edges of the lawn and it's looking nice and tidy. At 4 o'clock my boss rang and said he can manage without tomorrow,so it's no more work till Monday. I had a shower and we had a gin and tonic before our spaghetti Bolognese which was really nice. My bike ride took 30 mins and I was working in the garden for 2 and a bit hours so I am hoping I will manage to get to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment