Friday 27 February 2015

Busy day.

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing, had my breakfast and then dressed to go shopping. My bill came to £63.57 so I am pleased with that. After we got home, unpacked and put everything away I hung out the washing. After that I vacuumed the house, dusted made the bed etc. and we got ready to go out on our bikes.H went on his mountain bike again and I used my road bike, the first time since its been painted. We rode 35 and a bit miles, it was hard work because it was still so windy but the sun was nice. When we came back we had bacon sandwiches and a glass of chocolate milk for lunch. I had a bath and washed my hair and then read a couple of chapters of my book. After that I did all our ironing up to date ( the job I hate most ). I cooked dinner, pasta with chicken peppers peas onions (stir fry ) and H made a pot of tea to wash it down and it was all nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment