Friday 6 February 2015

Shopping day

As soon as we had finished breakfast we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop posting a couple of no 1 sons letters through their door on our way. When we came back I unpacked and put everything away while H went up to get changed into his cycle gear ready to go out with son in law. ( I forgot to get any milk ) when they left I did a few chores and then went out on my bike. I had decided to ride a few miles and get the milk on the way home but when I got out there ti was really freezing so I went straight to the shop and home again. H rode 61 miles at 18.7 miles an hour and I did 1.77 miles at 10 mph!!! I really don't know how he does it ! Mind you it's tired him out and after lunch he had a doze in the chair in front of the tv while read my book. He says we will ride tomorrow. I kept my shopping under £80 including the milk ( and 2 packs of maltesers and an avocado which I ate before H  came home) 

No comments:

Post a Comment