Wednesday 4 February 2015

Wednesday 4 th

We have had a bit of a nothing day, I caught up with all my ironing after a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. H washed our bikes we used yesterday and then cleaned the car before riding for an hour on his rollers. I just sat and read. I did then go into the garden for half an hour to clear up a bit and fill my brown bin ready for the bin men on Friday. While H had a shower I made some soup ( parsnip, beetroot, onion and potato with a touch of curry powder. ) It was nice. For dinner we had spag' boll'. made with quorn mince, fried onion, a tin of tomatoes, frozen peas and sweetcorn, red wine and an oxo cube. At 5 o'clock the phone rang and it was my boss, he said that he had not got many orders for this weekend so he could manage without me tomorrow, so now I don't have to go to work till Monday. If it's fine in the morning we will be able to go for a ride. A couple more plants out in my garden.

1 comment:

  1. Quorn spag Bol sounds nice, I have been having quorn chilli for lunch this week it's yummy. I got the quorn on offer for only £1.40 in morrisons for a huge bag xx

    ReplyDelete