Wednesday 13 September 2023

Wednesday

 I had a good sleep last night. 5 hours straight away and then dozed on and off till 6.30 when I got up. I had my usual eggs for breakfast and put on a load of washing. We had a coffee and I hung the washing out. We decided to turbo today for a change , I haven’t been on it for ages. I did 17.2 miles in an hour. When I had finished I dressed and went outside to work in the garden. H called me in when he had finished his ride to get lunch. We had ham and mustard sandwiches with brown bread. I went back out when I had eaten mine and did more garden till it was time for the Tour of Spain. We watched the bike race and H made a pot of tea. When I had drunk mine I had a bath and washed my hair and we had our dinner. Pork pie with a salad and crisps followed by ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment