Friday 22 September 2023

Friday

 As soon as had finished my breakfast we got ready to go to Asda.when we got home I unpacked and put everything away. We had a coffee and a cream horn. Next I hung the washing out that I had done earlier. I cleaned the kitchen and then I did 3 rows of my knitting. I made son a salad for lunch but H and I had fruit loaf ,toasted. And a packet of crisps. I spent all afternoon peeling and chopping onions and sweet potatoes.  Dinner was nice, we had sausages, fried onions,broccoli, eggs, and chips. Son and I had sweet potato chips and H had potato chips. I weighed myself yesterday as usual for a Thursday and this week I lost 1.2 lbs.  I lost at crib last night. I could not go for a walk today because my back is sore. I hope it’s better by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment