Tuesday 5 September 2023

Tuesday

 I got up at 6.05 and had my breakfast. Next I cleaned the outside of 3 of the patio windows . They look lovely. I will clean the inside of them when we get a dull day so I can see what I am doing. I did a load of washing, and hung it out when it was done. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Then we got ready to go to Lidl. When we got back I unpacked and put everything away, then I read my magazine. After lunch we went out and sat in the garden in the sun, it was too hot we only managed to sit there for an hour. When I went in I took the washing in with me, all lovely and dry. I didn’t go for a walk today because my knee is very sore and it was too hot. I don’t think a walk would have done my knee any good because it was sore walking round Lidl. For dinner tonight we had left over chicken and I did some noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment