Thursday 21 September 2023

Thursday

 I got up at 6.30 and had my breakfast eggs. We went out on our bikes today. We decided to go out on the road after all the rain we had yesterday, we thought the track would be too muddy.  We went to the village of Hayden which is a lovely little village. The cafe there is really nice. I had an iced coffee and a cheese scone and butter. H had a flat white coffee and a fruit scone with jam and butter and Son had a flat white coffee and cake, his cake was gluten free polenta. My coffee was so delicious I could drink another right now. The ride was nice but we had to ride through 2 floods right across the road,so it’s a good job we didn’t ride on the track. As soon as we were home we all got ready to take our daughter in law’s birthday present round. We had a cup of tea and saw the puppy, got a box of vegetables and came home because it was dinner time. We had the same as last night but with peas and runner beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment