Thursday 14 September 2023

Thursday

 I was really happy and relieved when I got up this morning because it’s my weigh in day, and I had gained almost a pound. Last week I weighed 124.8 lbs. This week I as 125.6 . I am so pleased, it’s the first week I haven’t lost weight for ages. I did my housework this morning and this afternoon our daughter came round, she was looking after her grand son. So she brought him round to see us but he fell asleep on the way round. We were going to take him to the swings but we didn’t want to wake him up. So we went for a walk with him in the push chair. We sat on a bench in the sun,it was lovely. When we got home he woke up. So we got to see him properly before they had to leave to pick his sister up from school. For dinner tonight we had rice and beef in a black bean sauce. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment