Sunday 10 September 2023

Sunday ( hot )

 I got up at 6 o’clock after laying there all night I was too hot to sleep. I felt so tired but said I wanted to go for a bike ride. H got our bikes out and oiled the chains. We left at about 10 for a ride that should take au around 2 hours. But we got home at 1.37, because H got a puncture, he pumped it up first but it went down so we stopped and he put a patch on it . It went down again so we stopped again and he pumped it up and we got a further 2 miles before it went down again. And it was like that all the way home. When we got home we had our lunch and H put on the Tour of Spain bike ride and I fell asleep, the first good sleep I have had for ages. I felt so much better when I woke up. For dinner we had sausages, jacket potatoes and mushy peas. Ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment