Tuesday 12 September 2023

Tuesday

 We didn’t get up till 7.30 after having a fantastic sleep. We had our normal breakfast and then a cup of coffee. We went to Lidl and did our normal Tuesday shop. When we got home we put our stuff away and then we got ready to go out to lunch. We went to the Marsham Arms again but H did say we will go somewhere else next time. I had scampi and chips and H had a cod nuggets sandwich and salad and chips. He had ice cream for pudding and I had a brownie and cookie dough sundae. We both had a G & T. It started to rain as we left home at 10 to 1 and when we got home at 3.30 it was still raining hard. It’s just what the gardens needed. We were to full to eat any dinner tonight but I just had a slice of corned beef and a tomato because I had to take my pills and I don’t like to take them without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment