Thursday 7 September 2023

Thursday (hot)

 I got up this morning after about 7hrs sleep the first time for months. When I got up I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and went out to garden. But it was too hot, so I went in again. I weighed myself when I got up and I had lost some more weight. It was 2 weeks since I weighed myself and then I weighed 125.4 lbs this morning I weighed 124.8. So I haven’t lost much but I’m trying not to loose any thing. For lunch I had a cheese and tomato sandwich with a packet of crisps, an apple and a flat peach. And a coffee. For dinner tonight we had fish and chips, I had a lolly for dessert. I did some gardening this afternoon because it was a bit cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment