Wednesday 1 June 2016

Wednesday

Last evening, after I had written my blog, my boss rang to say I couldn't go to work today after all because the fields were too waterlogged. Hopefully I will be able to go tomorrow. We have had even more rain this morning! We had a nice cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch and for dinner we are having salmon, jacket potato and baked beans. We went out this morning to get breakdown insurance for our car for when we are in Holland. It was £50 for a month or £80 for a year so H did it for a year in case we want to go again. We also posted a letter to our no 1 son through his door on the way out and then posted a birthday card to our no1 grandaughter through her door on our way back, she is going to be 26 on Friday. No 2 son says he will ring us this evening to let us know when he is coming home.( either tommorow evening or Friday ) He will be our house sitter again. He won't have much work to do in the garden, the rain we have had means he will only have to water my pots once in the middle of the week and the hanging basket a couple of times. I will leave my ' mister spray' out for him to use on my orchids......... One of my pots

No comments:

Post a Comment