Friday 24 June 2016

Good day

Well!! I have just done a colour, age test on Face book and it said my age was 25 !!! I am 77.  I feel younger already. When we got up this morning H put the tv on and much to our surprise the 'out vote ' won, we are so pleased but didn't expect it to happen. We went for our weekly shop as usual and after we had unpacked etc. we had a coffee and went to the City to sort out some banking and on the way home went to our butchers. I bought loads of lovely meat which I froze when we got back. We had a pork pie for lunch and for dinner we had duck legs in an orange and port sauce with rosemary potatoes and garden peas. It was English strawberries and cream for pud. I spent all afternoon in the garden and I have almost filled my brown bin again. It was only emptied this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment