Sunday 12 June 2016

Sunday

A lovely day. We had omeletes for breakfast, mine was cheese and ham, we also had toast etc. tea, coffee and O J.we went back to our room till 9.30 when we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, finding a windmill to have our lunch in. We rode 37 miles. When we got back to our hotel we had a coffee and a shower and then we watched the triathlon in Leeds where the Brownlee brothers came first and second. When it was over we got ready and went to our hotel restaurant for our evening meal,( we booked this morning because it gets full each night. I had the same as I have had earlier in the holiday because it is so nice. We also had a pudding, warm chocolate pudding with cream and ice cream decorated with a sprig of fresh mint. It looked so good I tucked in before I remembered I wanted to take a photo of it so I will have to have it again.! ( any excuse ). H had the same as me and we also had a bottle of wine. ........ A few photos from this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment