Thursday 30 June 2016

Pay day

Work yet again so I packed lettuce sandwiches, grapes, a tomato and a bottle of water, had my breakfast and offi went. First I had to finish de shooting the tomatoes and twist the cucumbers round their strings and then I had to seed 12 trays with lettuces each with 308 seeds. All this took till 12.20 and then I had to pick 50 bunches of spring onions. After that I had to join Andy and we bunched 50 bunches of beetroot and 108 bunches of carrots. He then went back to the yard to wash everything and I had to spend the rest of my day weeding. When I left off the boss paid me and I came home for a nice cup of tea. When I walked in I could smell paint and H had been busy painting the 2 radiators in the lounge, they look nice. For dinner we had eggs, bacon, chips, mushrooms and courgette's fried in butter, it was delish'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment