Saturday 25 June 2016

Another good day

I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and then I hung my washing out. After that we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We thought we would try the track even though we have had so much rain and thought it would be pretty sticky. Well we were right, it was very muddy but great fun. There was a tree down and quite a wide stretch of the track was under water. We managed to get round in the dry and when we got back home I got my washing in all nice and dry. I washed and changed and we went to B & Q for some paint for the lounge. We had a hot dog with onions from the van on their car park for our lunch and it was lovely. As soon as we got home H began to put the first coat on the walls and I went out to pull more rubbish out of the garden. I spent over an hour out there before it began to rain and I had to come in. I then had a bath and washed my hair before cooking dinner.( pork chops, new potatoes, carrots and beans. For pudding we had millionaires cheesecake and a slice of melon. We opened a bottle of wine this afternoon, now I only have one left and when it's gone I am not going to buy any more till it is my birthday which is December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment