Sunday 19 June 2016

Sunday

How lucky was I today. I had masses of washing and it's been such a nice day I managed to get it all dry. My boss has just rung to say the land is too wet for us to plant tomorrow so now I will be able to get all my ironing done. Our daughter and son in law came round this afternoon to see H and to give him a Father's Day card and present. Both sons have spoken to him today too. I might have to work on Tuesday but boss says he will ring tomorrow evening to let me know. We had salmon, jacket potato and baked beans for dinner tonight and a cheese and tomato roll for lunch. When I got up this morning I weighed myself and I weigh about a pound less than I did before my holiday!!! H and I are going on a diet next week. We are going to follow the Paleo diet to see if it helps H and his stomach pains and also help me loose weight. It will give me something to blog about. Our youngest son wants to do it too and has tried one or two recipes but found it rather expensive. But that's because he doesn't often eat meat. I love meat so hopefully I will be able to stick to it. Our daughter has gone back to slimming world so I will try to loose more each week than her.

No comments:

Post a Comment