Sunday 5 June 2016

Sunday

I forgot to blog yesterday!. In the morning I made a cake and had 2 games of cribbage with my son, he won both games!. Then, all of a sudden the sun came out, we haven't seen it for ages so we dropped everything and went straight out to sit in it. Son went climbing at 3 pm,he had intended to go at 2 but spent another hour in the sun instead. When he came home we had our dinner, gammon steaks, home made chips and peas. Later we all had a game of scrabble and joy of joys I won. I think it was the first time ever!! 
Today son and I got ready and went out for a bike ride we went ' off road ' and it was really hard work in places, soft sand halfway up our wheels and in the wood several of the paths were either under water or bogs. I fell off once in the sand and cut my leg on the only Flint in the field and also my chain jumped, my foot shot off my pedal and cut right down my shin. My legs will look great for my holiday!! . We just got home and our daughter, son in law and no 1 Grandaughter all came round. It was lovely to see them after their holiday, looking lovely and tanned. We all sat in the garden with tea and cake. It was a cheese, mushroom and red pepper omelette for lunch and tonight's dinner was chicken, batter puddings, mashed potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, leek and asparagus with gravy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment