Tuesday 21 June 2016

Tuesday

This morning I did all my holiday ironing before it got too hot. Then I got on with a bit of housework. At 11 am we had somebody come round to measure up for some curtains for our patio doors. They emailed us the quote this afternoon. £ 1,434. H says that's ok and as he is paying I am happy. Now he will have to get stuck into the painting the room before they are made and hung.we had cheese and biscuits for lunch and then I worked in the garden all afternoon. I have filled my brown bin and have a huge pile of more rubbish on the patio waiting to go in next week. We had chicken curry for dinner and as I was about to dish up my boss rang. I thought, oh no not another day off but it was to ask if I could stay till 5 pm if we haven't finished. I, of course, said yes. It will be nice to see all my workmates again.

No comments:

Post a Comment