Tuesday 31 May 2016

Tuesday

We had masses of rain in the night with gale force winds. After we had eaten our breakfast and had a coffee we got ready to go out. First we went to the chicken farm for eggs and then on to Aylsham to take H's suit trousers in to the cleaners. I bought my magazine and we had a coffee and a scone in a little tea shop. H had a fruit scone with jam and butter, I had a cheese one. After that we went to a butchers where I bought 2 pork pies and some bacon. I bought a book for my holiday in a charity shop. ( Cranford ) and we came home again. We went thought several floods, one right up to our doors. When se got back home we had our pork pies and a glass of wine. Later we had a coffee and i just sat and read all afternoon. For tea we just had eggs on toastst, H had poached and i had fried. I am going to stay and read my book till its time for my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment