Tuesday 24 May 2016

Tuesday

It was sunny when I woke up this morning but it didn't last long. We had our breakfast and a coffee, watched a bit of tv and then got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. It was really windy and not very warm. We had intended to go for a long ride but H said it was too cold so we just did 23 miles. I enjoyed it and I was plenty warm enough. When we got back it was a quick shower and then we went to the local garden centre. I bought a hanging basket, some bedding plants, slug pellets and a bag of compost. We also went to a sports shop where H bought a pair of trainers. Then we popped into a nice little tea room where we had a cup of coffee and a scone for lunch. ( H had a fruit scone and I had a cheese one. )When we came home I went straight into the garden,filled my planter with compost and planted my runner beans and the bedding plants. When I came in we watched the tour of Italy and had a cup of tea. For dinner tonight we are having quiche,potato wedges and stuffed tomatoes. It's work again for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment