Wednesday 25 May 2016

Wednesday

I was at work by 7.50 this morning and it was dry but dull. I had to pick 10 bunches of radishes and then 10 boxes of rhubarb. While I was on the rhubarb it began to rain and then it rained all the rest of the day. However it didn't make any difference to me because I had to spend the rest of the day working in the greenhouse. I filled trays, seeded them, took all the side shoots out of the tomatoes. Cleared a bay, strung up some more tomatoes and did a little hoeing. I left off at 4 pm but it took me ages to get home, it was chaos on the roads all because of the new road. I had corned beef and brown sauce sandwiches for my lunch and tonight we had spaghetti bolognase. The surprise is I have to go to work again tomorrow, it's ages since I have worked 3 days in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment