Saturday 14 May 2016

Saturday

This morning after breakfast I did a bit of clearing up etc. we had a coffee and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went for a nice leisurely ride along the track on our mountain bikes, we went all the way to Aylsham so the round trip was 31 and a half miles. We didn't want to do a road ride because the wind was so strong. It was even windy on the track but we were a bit more sheltered along there. When we came back we had a cheese sandwich with radishes and a glass of red wine. H and I watched a cycle race this afternoon, the tour of Italy, I found it a bit boring so I read some of my book. We had a steak pie for dinner with mashed potatoes,cauliflower,green beans and gravy. After my shower I watched Doc Martin, I've seen it twice before but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment