Saturday 7 May 2016

Sunshine

What a beautiful day. I was up at 6 and put the washing machine and dishwasher on, made a pot of tea and read my book till H got up. We had our breakfast and put out our sun loungers so we were out in the sun before 9 o'clock.  No 2 son arrived home last night around 22 hundred hours and when he was up he also sat outside. I sat there as long as I could bear it and then I worked on the garden and patio so I could get some sun on my back. We had a salad for lunch and no 1 son came round so it was coffee and cakes all round. I had had enough sun by 2 pm so I came in and read my book until it was time to get dinner. Our son went to the climbing centre this afternoon and when he came back we had our first B B Q of the year and it was very nice. It has been a perfect day for us all to start off our tans,and for our son, who is just back from Greece to top his up.

No comments:

Post a Comment