Thursday 12 May 2016

Work day

It was work for me today so I was up early, did a load of washing, had my breakfast, packed my lunch, hung out the washing and went to work. First I had to pick 75 bunches of radishes and then some rhubarb. This took until coffee break after which we all sat on the back of the planter and planted the first of the leeks. It was then 11.10 and I went into the greenhouse and planted around 300 tomato plants.( it was terribly hot in there ) . When I had finished I did a bit of hoeing in there till lunch. After that I went to the rhubarb again and picked 50 kilo's before going back to the greenhouse where I filled 50 pots and planted chives in them, then Andy filled 100 pots and I planted 2 runner beans in each pot and it was home time. I have to go to work again on Monday. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a long soak in the bath. We just had eggs and beans on toast for dinner because I couldn't be bothered to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment