Monday 30 May 2016

Bank holiday Monday

It's our usual bank holiday weather,dull cool and miserable,also very windy. After I had done my usual clearing up and hung out the washing there was nothing much for me to do. I went into the back garden and began to pull up my forget me nots. I have thousands so it's going to take me ages. It took over an hour to clear my oval bed. Now my brown bin is full so I will pull some more up when I have somewhere to put them. I had a cheese sandwich for lunch and we watched tele' all afternoon. We are having yesterday's leftovers for dinner tonight so there is nothing for me to do. We wanted to go out on our bikes tomorrow but the forecast is rubbish so I don't think that is going to happen. H has some dry cleaning he wants done for our holiday so if it is raining we will go in the car to a cleaners and I will be able to have a look round a few shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment