Monday 21 December 2015

Work

It was really busy today at work today. I had to fill 9 boxes with loose carrots and then do bunches till the men came to pick them up. Well I only had time to do 14 bunches and they turned up and it was coffee break. I then had to pick sprouts till lunch and I did two and a half sacks. They are really tight on the stalks and I broke 4 of my nails!!! I am so annoyed, it's always the same at Christmas, I always have rubbish nails. I spent all the afternoon trimming leeks and did 9 boxes. It was an awful afternoon the wind was blowing a gale and it was pouring with rain. I got home cold and wet. My cup of tea and my bath warmed me up. We had spaghetti bolognase for dinner and the good news is tomorrow is my last workday till after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment