Sunday 13 December 2015

Sunday

We were up at 6, I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. H then got ready to go out on his bike with our son in law. They met at 8.15 and rode 52 miles. When he came back, it was around 11 am, he was frozen and his hands were numb. He says in future, if it's under 4 degrees he is not going out. While he was gone I cleaned the whole house, sweeping and washing floors, vacuuming and dusting, polishing and clearing up loads of rubbish and putting it all away. I also hung the washing out but it got wet because it rained and I didn't see it start. Our daughter came round this afternoon to deliver Christmas cards and have a chat. We had a cottage pie for dinner which I made with quorn and it wasn't too bad but I like meat. It's work for me tomorrow so I will try to get an early night. I am now going to watch strictly come dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment