Sunday 20 December 2015

Sunday

We both came down at 6 ( our daughter had worked 2 hours by then ) we had our breakfast, I had porridge for a change. A little later we had a coffee and H got ready to have a ride on Zwift island. I needed eggs so at 9.30, when Nature farm was open I went out on my mountain bike to buy a dozen and a half large ones ( they are lovely eggs ). It's only a 3.1/2 round trip and I was going well beating some of the times I had done before. Well I got within a half a mile from home and I don't know what happened but my bike suddenly stopped dead and my " rear mec " was jammed in my wheel!!! The back wheel would not move so I had to carry my bike the rest of the way home. It seemed to get more and more heavy the further I went and by the time I got home my arms and back ached. Anyway H says he has fixed it for me so I will try it on my next day off. We just had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee and a roast tonight. When I got back with my eggs I made some cocoanut and choc chip buns, and as you can see by the photo H couldn't even wait for them to cool right down.

No comments:

Post a Comment