Tuesday 8 December 2015

Today's blog

I have had a lovely day. After breakfast I just sat and read till no2 son got up. Then I made him some flap jack to take back with him this evening. Then we all got ready and went to Cley near Holt for a walk through the salt marshes and along the beach by the sea shore. It was a lovely walk (2.91miles). On the way there we called in at the garden centre to get my birthday present, a garden fork. It's a really good one and just what I wanted. At Cley we had our lunch, H had a cheese and ham toastie, I had a tomato,basil and cheese toastie and son had a jacket potato with coleslaw. We all had side salad and 2 cups of tea and it was all very nice. For dinner this evening I cooked fish, chips and peas with rice pudding for afters. Our son left at 7.15 to go back to London and I came up to watch my soaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment