Thursday 28 May 2015

Work again

Work for me 3 days in a row!! I had to pick 80 bunches of radishes first, and then I had to walk back to the greenhouse for my next job. It was a lovely morning so I didn't bother to put my wellies on or take my wet weather gear. I had picked 48 bunches when the sky went black and the heavens opened, I got wet through to the skin. I picked the other 32 bunches as fast as I could and walked back to the glasshouse knowing I would soon dry out in there but my boss met me there and said he had an order for 15 boxes of rhubarb so I had to walk all the way back to the top of the field to pick that. He had sent my boots, rainwear and lunch bag up to the top of the field by tractor but I had picked the radishes too quickly so didn't get the message. I spent the rest of the day inside so I soon dried out. H went for his blood test results this morning and they have all come back normal. He still hasn't got his scan date and it's only a few days till our holiday now so I think it will have to wait till we come back. He actually felt better today and had a good nights sleep last night. No work till Monday, and shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment