Wednesday 6 May 2015

Wednesday

I managed to stay in bed till 6.20 this morning which is good for me. I had a slice of marmite on toast and a large mug of tea for my breakfast and a little later a coffee. At 9 am I went to the City. First I went to the rainbow stores where I got 2 huge tubs of peanut butter for H, he gets through it really quickly. He wanted smooth this time for a change. I then went to the bank to pay a bill and put in the housekeeping money. I saw some Morris dancers near the market. I bought some American dollars for my Grandaughter and treated myself to a new bra. Last of all I went to m & s food hall and bought some lemon yogurts, a packet of chorizo,4 chocolate eclairs and a pack of 3 avocados. I walked to the bus stop and realised I had forgotten to bring my door key and H said he was going out on his bike so I rang home and he was still there so I asked him to hang on and let me in but he said he wasn't going out because of the wind. When I got home we had a cup of coffee and an eclair which was so nice we both had another one !!! For lunch we had a chorizo sandwich and for dinner we had eggs,bacon, sausage, mushrooms, peas and chips. I picked some rhubarb out of the garden this afternoon ( in the rain ) and we had rhubarb and custard for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment