Friday 22 May 2015

Friday

We went shopping first thing and I spent £66.38. H went for a blood test this morning and has to go back on Thursday for the results. After that we went to Aylsham to collect some dry cleaning we have had done for the holiday. When we got back we had half a pork pie each for our lunch and I took my sun lounger into the back garden and put my shorts on. Each time the sun came out I sat in my chair and each time it went in I worked on my garden. Suffice to say I got masses of gardening done and have filled my brown bin up with rubbish.  We had steak and onion pie for dinner with potatoes, cauliflower, cabbage and asparagus, followed by English strawberries and cream, all yummy. Tomorrow we are going for a long tomorrow weather permitting .

No comments:

Post a Comment