Friday 29 May 2015

Shopping day

We went shopping as soon as we had finished our breakfast and were in Asda before 7 am after dropping no1 sons mail through his letterbox. I spent £81 but I won't have to shop again before our holiday. No 2 son is coming to house sit but he will get his own groceries in because he is a fussy eater, wheat free, smoothies, etc.
This afternoon I went to the hairdresser for my holiday haircut, they have made a good job of it. As I didn't get out of there till 4.10 we had decided on fish and chips for tea and went to a new chippy that has opened in Taverham, we thought the fish and chips were very nice.
Our daughter,son in law and no2 Grandaughter all come home from America tomorrow and said they will pop round to see us on Sunday so we are looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment