Sunday 24 May 2015

Showery Sunday

Not much to report today. Toast for breakfast, cheese ot toast for lunch and spaghetti bolognase for dinner. I did a load of washing and managed to get it dry before the rain came. I made a loaf of bread which turned out nice. I managed to sit in the sun for about an hour before the rain came too. H changed my tyres on my road bike this afternoon because he noticed my old ones were looking past their best. He is not feeling too well again today so I am still not sure about our holiday and it's getting closer. Our daughter and family leave Miami tomorrow and drive to Orlando for the next part of their holiday. She rang me this afternoon, it was13 degrees here and raining, it was 31 degrees there!!!  We have had some wonderful photographs from them and while we were speaking a pelican flew over her head and they had 2 dolphins swimming in the sea close to them this morning. We were going out on our bikes tomorrow but I will have to wait and see how H is.

No comments:

Post a Comment