Tuesday 12 May 2015

Windy bike ride

We both got up at 6 am and I put on a load of washing,we had our breakfast and I was about to hang the washing out when it began to rain. So we had a coffee and watched a cycle race . By the time it was over the rain had stopped so I hung the washing out and we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was quite warm but it was as usual far too windy. We rode 35.7 miles at 15.8 miles an hour which wasn't bad considering the strong wind. They just said on our local news that cycling is good for you !!! Suprise suprise!! They also said we feel better in the summer, tests have shown, I could have told them that. I have already biked over 180 miles this month. When we came home we had bacon sarnies and for our evening meal we had quiche little roast potatoes and mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment