Saturday 30 May 2015

Saturday bike ride

We both had a bit of a lay in this morning, and I didn't get up till 6,10 am. I stripped the bed and put it all in the washing machine. H took our bikes out of the garage and pumped them up etc, and I hung the washing out and the load I did yesterday. We then put our cycle gear on and went out on our bikes. We rode 36 1/2 miles and it was hard work, we used quite a hilly route and a lot was into a strong head wind and uphill. When we came back we had a corned beef sandwich and a glass of chocolate milk. I burnt over1.200 calories on our ride so I didn't feel guilty drinking the milk and it was lovely.  This afternoon our daughter rang to say they were home again and had a wonderful holiday. We still don't have the tickets for our holiday so don't yet know what time we are off!!! No 2 son is arriving the night before so he can drop us off at our pick up point. When he was last here he took this photo of me having a paddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment