Saturday 2 May 2015

Saturday

We had our breakfast,I did a load of washing and put the dishwasher on. I did a bit of housework and then we got ready and waited for our daughter and son in law to come round for a bike ride. H and son in L were going together as were d and I. However when they arrived son in L was feeling under the weather ( 5 pints last night ! ) so they decided to come with d and me. S I L managed to stay with us for around 4 miles but gave up and went back home. The 3 of us had a good ride, H and I did 36 1/2 miles but by the time daughter had ridden to ours and home again she did 45 miles.
All my washing dried nicely outside again. We had a nice salad for lunch and for dinner this evening we had lamb cooked in white wine with mushrooms and onion, and mashed potato, cauliflower,and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment