Friday 8 May 2015

Shopping day

As soon as we had breakfast we went off to get our weeks shopping. I spent £79.79 but this afternoon I biked to the chicken farm and spent another £ 3.60 on eggs. After we got home from Asda we had a coffee and no1 son rang to see if we were going out on our bikes because he would come with us. He only has mountain bikes so it was a track ride for us all. It was a great ride, the weather was nice and we all enjoyed it. Our Son was impressed with how well we do for our age ( we left him on a couple of climbs ) When we got back we all had a coffee and a piece of cake and when he left I made a salad for our lunch. H watched a cycle race this afternoon  while I went for the eggs. I think my garden is looking  nice at the moment so I took 3 photos this afternoon from inside our patio doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment