Wednesday 26 April 2017

Wednesday

 It's been a strange day, I had toast for breakfast with marmite on and a large mug of tea. I didn't have any washing for once. We had a coffee and I tidied the kitchen and made the bed etc. H went for his Spanish lesson and I sat at home waiting in case my new bike arrived. We were following it on my iPad and it said that it was at the depot and would be delivered tomorrow or earlier. So I checked my iPad every 10 minutes to see if it had been picked up by the courier but no. It still says it's at the depot waiting to be collected by the courier but we found ( at 4.30 )a note  to say they tried to deliver it but could not get a reply at our door. I am so angry!!! The next thing to happen was a text from our daughter with a photo of a car upside down in a hedge which belonged to our grandson. Luckily he has walked away without a scratch, unbelievable!! Somebody must be watching over him. We had dippy eggs for lunch with a coffee. This afternoon H unblocked a sink and I cleaned the downstairs cloakroom. For dinner I made a spaghetti bolognese which was yummy. Fried onion, mushrooms, mince, peas, a tin of tomatoes, Worcester sauce and tomato purée and ,of course spaghetti. I sprinkled  cheese on mine but H prefers his without. Tomorrow is our eldest sons birthday, he will be 54, and the day after its H's birthday, he will be 79. At tea time my boss rang to say he can manage without me tomorrow so I don't have to go again till Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment