Wednesday 5 April 2017

Wednesday

I didn't get a very good sleep last night because I had an upset stomach. I had to go to work so I packed a salad and a banana and had porridge for breakfast. I did a load of washing and had time to hang it out before I left. I began my working day by filling trays with compost and pricking out celeriac. Andy came for me after about an hour and I had to go with him to pick 11 boxes of rhubarb. I carried on with the celeriac after this and had filled 4 trays by lunch. After lunch I had to pick 100 bunches of radishes and then back on the pricking out. I had to have 8 trays and managed to finish them with time to spare so Andy and I filled 50 pots and planted them with chives. We had a quiche for dinner with roast cauliflower and chips. It's our youngest sons 40th birthday today, I can't believe my baby is 40!!! He rang us from Greece a little while ago so at least we have had a chat with him on his birthday. I don't have to work any more till next Monday! So for me the weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment