Sunday 30 April 2017

Sunday.

This morning H was riding 80 miles with James so he was up at 5 so he could eat a hearty breakfast. I came down at 6 and put on a load of washing. I hung it out when it was done and waved H off at 7  then I just sat and read till our son got up. After that I vacuumed through and washed up all the big things that I couldn't get into the dishwasher, chip pan, chopping board etc. I then potted about in the garden till H came back then I went in and made him a coffee and a bacon sandwich while son and I had salad. This afternoon son took me to the garden centre and bought me two plants for Mother's Day. When we came back we watched ' the tour de Yorkshire ' and after that I dished up dinner. Roast chicken, roast potatoes, roast cauliflower and sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrots, green beans,asparagus, and mash and gravy. It was delicious 😋. We had fresh pineapple for pudding. We washed it all down with a glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment