Wednesday 12 April 2017

Wednesday

I've had a nice day! I can't believe I slept till 7.33, it's the latest I have stayed in bed since I had flu. H said he had been up for an hour! He poured me a mug of tea while I put on a load of washing. I had a slice of toast and marmalade and then we had a coffee. I hung my washing out and then it was almost time to get ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride,we saw 2 swallows skimming really low over a field of rape catching flies. Our first swallows of the season but best of all we heard a cuckoo, we didn't hear one at all last year. The track is in a nice condition with banks of primroses, violets and bluebells. When we arrived at the station it turned very dull but we sat outside with our coffee and cheese straws. Just as we finished we had a few spots of rain but not enough to make us shelter. When we got back we had soup and a bun. We then watched a cycle race on tv ( H fell asleep)
For dinner we had chicken curry which was a bit hot! I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment