Saturday 15 April 2017

Saturday

H woke me up at 6.20, we both had toast for breakfast, I put on a load of washing, dressed and we went shopping. I spent £70 at Asda then we went to my butchers ( Clarks of Hevingham ) where I spent another £ 65. They are great butchers, I bought sausages, pork steaks, bacon, mince, liver, beef burgers, pork and apple burgers and a nice joint of top side. I also got a lasagna, 2 Cornish pasties, a chicken and leek pie, a minced beef and vegetable pie and 2 pork and Stilton pies which we ate for lunch. When we got back home I hung out the washing while H made us a cup of coffee. As soon as we had finished it we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We did our usual 22 miles passing two woods full of bluebells, they looked wonderful with the sun slanting through the branches of the trees. We had our pork pies when we got home with a coffee and watched some cycling on tv, I got the washing in all dry again, the wind and sun are saving me a fortune as I have only used the tumble dryer once this year. i did a bit of housework but stopped when H poured the wine. For dinner tonight we had lasagna with mushrooms filled with cheese and fried tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment