Thursday 27 April 2017

Thursday

I was up at 5.30 and had toast and marmalade for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and made a loaf of bread. When my washing was done it was raining so I hung on before hanging it out. We then both got ready and at 7.15 left home to drive to the carrier depot to collect my bike. We found the place without a problem brought my bike home and H put it together for me. I just took it round a small square to try out the gears and breaksetc. and it all seems to work ok so I will see how I get on with it. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and for dinner we had sausage egg and chips. Our daughter and youngest granddaughter came round after school with birthday presents for H, it's his birthday tomorrow and then I will be able to say he's a year older than me because I will still be 78. Tomorrow I will see both my sons because the eldest is coming round in the morning and the youngest is coming home for the weekend after he leaves off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment